Prepaid Health Gold
Unexpected emergencies may require immediate medical attention that could prove to be fatal if not given on time and therefore access to easily accessible and affordable healthcare is necessary to ensure the safety of your life. Jubilee Life Insurance presents Jubilee Prepaid Health Insurance Plan, an online healthcare solution for you and your family that provides financial support and assistance in case of hospitalization due to any medical emergency.
You already have registered policy with this CNIC. Kindly use another CNIC to buy this policy.View Brochure
- In-Patient Hospitalization Limit - In-Patient Hospitalization Benefit means treatment and services provided for sickness, injury and/or a surgical operation to a patient who is admitted to a hospital and assigned a bed. Expenses that arise out of such an admission will be paid under the coverage of the Jubilee Prepaid Health Insurance Plan, as per the terms and conditions of its Policy Document.
- Accidental Hospitalization Limit - In the event of Hospitalization due to accidental injuries, the policyholder will be entitled to the above in-patient Hospitalization Benefit as a cover for hospital expenses.
- Pre and Post-Hospitalization Expenses - Provides reimbursement of all expenses incurred from Medically Necessary diagnostic procedures ordered by a Physician within 30 (thirty) days before the insured person has been registered as an in-patient to an Approved Hospital, or within 30 (thirty) days after the insured person has been discharged from an Approved Hospital.
- Local Ambulance Service - The Medically Necessary ambulance transportation of the Insured Person through road vehicle to a local Approved Hospital.
Before purchasing the Plan, you will have to verify the following:
- I have not been admitted to a hospital in the past 12 months.
- I do not have any Pre-Existing Conditions.
- I do not presently have or have ever had any form of disability, deformity or partial paralysis
- The Plan has a 30-day Waiting Period from Date of Policy Issuance, during which claims arising will not be payable except only in case of hospitalization due to Accident. Full coverage under this Policy takes effect thirty (30) days after the Policy Issue Date.